Below is what I hope to be an almost inclusive list of improvements to the website that was sent to the developers today. I will keep you updates as to the status of requested improvements.
- Allowing users to Square/Lot, Book, Roll/Frame (completed for upcoming release) sortable search fields
- Ability to search for multiple, non-consecutive, lots at one time
- Advanced sort functionality allowing sorting up to 3 variables at a time
- Add ability to search by consecutive document range on external website or non-sequential documents simultaneously;
- Remove excess names from the search result page
- Improving readability of Print results and of the document itself. The text of copies is small and hard to read.
- Make Square and Lot the default search criteria instead of Name;
- Increase speed of search and printing. The system is very slow in generating results and printing;
- Adding comment to payment area to denote client number/billing to show on receipt
- Easy way for the user to get an email of receipt at the time of recording email themselves the receipt
· Right now the receipt pops up, but disappears immediately in the print queue process so I’m generally not able to retrieve it.
· Allow credit card charge fields to accept special characters;
- Ability to email a purchased document without saving it first;
- Add ability to go directly to Print History for printing documents previously purchased on Countyfusion;
Ida Williams, Esq.
Recorder of Deeds
Office of the Recorder of Deeds
Real Property Tax Administration
Office of Tax and Revenue
1101 4th St SW-5W
Washington D.C. 20024
Direct phone: (202) 442-8610