Wanted: Title Processor in Rockville, MD
Title Processor, Rockville, MD
The Weichert Title Agency is hiring a Title Processor in Rockville, Maryland. The Title Processor is responsible for the day-to-day processing of title orders. The position also determines the insurability of a particular property, assesses risk, and determines under what conditions a property may be insured.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Receives, reviews, and processes title orders on a daily basis. Follows up on required documents.
- Determines the insurability of a property and under specific conditions to insure the property.
- Prepares title insurance commitment after evaluation of county searcher’s brief.
- Assists with complex title/legal issues; determines which title exceptions can be eliminated and which remain in the title policy.
- Communicates effectively with attorney, realtors, clients, underwriters, title agents, sales force regarding all facets of the title issues.
- Performs survey readings; prepares a legal description from a survey print.
- Evaluates liens, judgments, estate and bankruptcy issues on a daily basis.
- Adheres to all automation procedures.
- Assists in title clearing with the attorney.
- Performs special projects and other duties, as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Title Producer license preferred
- Three (3) or more years in a title processing role preferred
- Good understanding of title binders, HUD’s, and endorsements
- Thorough understanding of the service process with the ability to build strong working business relationships
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products and in Soft Pro Select
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
Weichert Title Agency, Rockville, Maryland
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please contact John M. Lyons by phone at 301-340-7411 and send cover letter with resume and salary expectations to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Weichert Realty, Rockville, MD
301 340 7411
CPA with over 20 years experience in various industries seeks a position as an Assistant Controller/Accounting Director with a company in the Washington DC area. Job duties to perform consist of preparing financial statements, identifying and preventing discrepancies, set up control systems, and prepare the various tax forms and help the organization meet all financial regulatory obligations. This CPA is well versed in various accounting systems, including SAP and QuickBooks, and enjoys learning new software and looks to find ways to streamline all facets of financial operations. He is also a Certified Management Accountant and Certified Financial Manager.
Chris Peden, CPA, CMA, CFM