Wanted – Real Estate Processor DC
Standard Title Group, LLC is seeking a Real Estate/Settlement Processor to join our growing team! You will handle all aspects of the settlement processing from the opening of a file through to post-closing matters. The winning candidate will ideally possess a strong background in commercial real estate closings, in particular, real estate developer acquisitions and condominium conversion-related transactions.
• Process and close files from start to finish
• Examine and clear requirements on title commitments and lender closing instructions
• Provide constant communication with real estate agents, lenders, mortgage brokers and clients
• Order, review and disclose matters on surveys, lien letters and estoppels
• Prepare, under the supervision of the attorneys, closing statements, Deeds, Affidavits and other settlement documents;
• Prepare Closing Disclosures/HUDs in concert with Lenders
• At least two (2) years of previous experience as real estate processor
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Licensed Title Producer a bonus
• Qualia Software experience a bonus
About Standard Title Group, LLC:
Standard Title Group, LLC is a boutique, privately-owned, rapidly growing title company offering a full range of title insurance and closing services with an emphasis on real estate developer transactions. STG has become one of the premier firms in the District of Columbia in the area of condominium conversions. In addition, STG is the preferred title company for numerous real estate developers in the DC Metro area. Our offices are located in Dupont Circle, 2 blocks from the Dupont Circle Metro stop.
For more information please visit our website at: www.standardtg.com
STG offers a pleasant and supportive work environment, a salary commensurate with the candidates work experience with the opportunity for bonuses based on individual performance. In addition, we offer a generous benefit package including 401K Retirement Plan, Healthcare Saving Accounts, Medical Insurance and Paid Time off including all Federal Holidays.
Please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
CPA with over 20 years experience in various industries seeks a position as an Assistant Controller/Accounting Director with a company in the Washington DC area. Job duties to perform consist of preparing financial statements, identifying and preventing discrepancies, set up control systems, and prepare the various tax forms and help the organization meet all financial regulatory obligations. This CPA is well versed in various accounting systems, including SAP and QuickBooks, and enjoys learning new software and looks to find ways to streamline all facets of financial operations. He is also a Certified Management Accountant and Certified Financial Manager.
Chris Peden, CPA, CMA, CFM