Settlement Processor Position with Standard Title Group
Standard Title Group, LLC is seeking an EXPERIENCED Real Estate/Settlement Processor to join our growing team! The winning candidate will ideally possess a strong background in commercial and residential real estate closings. Experience with real estate developer acquisitions and condominium conversion-related transactions a bonus.
- Examine and clear requirements on title commitments and lender closing instructions
- Provide constant communication with real estate agents, lenders, mortgage brokers and clients
- Order, review and disclose matters on surveys, lien letters and estoppels
- Prepare, under the supervision of the attorneys, closing statements, Deeds, Affidavits and other settlement documents;
- Prepare Closing Disclosures/HUDs in concert with Lenders
- At least two (2) years of experience as a real estate/settlement processor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Licensed Title Agent a bonus
- Qualia Settlement software experience a bonus
Standard Title Group, LLC is a boutique, privately-owned, rapidly- growing company offering a full range of title insurance and real estate settlement services. STG is one of the premier firms in the District of Columbia specializing in the area of condominium conversions and complex real estatate developer transactions. For this reason, STG is the preferred title company for numerous real estate developers and lenders in the DC Metro area.
STG offers a safe and stable work environment in newly renovated, state of the art offices conveniently located in Dupont Circle. Salary is commensurate with the candidate’s work experience with compensation to include a processing fee for every successfully closed file and spot bonuses based on individual performance. We offer a generous benefit package including, travel/parking allowance, employee matching 401K Retirement Plan, Healthcare Saving Accounts, Medical Insurance and Paid Time off including all Federal Holidays.
For more information please visit our website at: www.standardtg.com
Please send your resume to the email address provided.
CPA with over 20 years experience in various industries seeks a position as an Assistant Controller/Accounting Director with a company in the Washington DC area. Job duties to perform consist of preparing financial statements, identifying and preventing discrepancies, set up control systems, and prepare the various tax forms and help the organization meet all financial regulatory obligations. This CPA is well versed in various accounting systems, including SAP and QuickBooks, and enjoys learning new software and looks to find ways to streamline all facets of financial operations. He is also a Certified Management Accountant and Certified Financial Manager.
Chris Peden, CPA, CMA, CFM